PuttUpRegular price $349.99
2-in-1 putting mat. The PuttUp features a return ramp w/ long putt feedback. Use with the ramp to simulate putts up to 18' long, or remove ramp to have a flat 4' x 10' green.
Introducing the much anticipated PuttUp. The PuttUp features our best-selling 4' x 10' Classic Indoor Putting Surface paired with the all new PuttUp incline ramp. Equipped with the same great features that set BirdieBall Indoor Putting Greens apart (true roll, grain, stimp-controlled, portable, etc.), you are now able to practice up to an 18' long putt on the most accurate rolling 4' x 10' putting surface on the market. In addition to the benefits of practicing speed control for multiple distances, the PuttUp incline will return missed putts to you, allowing you to practice with up to 44 golf balls at a time without moving from your position. Practice dead-flat putts by removing the ramp, or practice breaking putts with the ramp installed. Store the PuttUp away when not in use by easily rolling up the putting green and folding the ramp in half for storage.
The PuttUp ramp is removable, and thus gives you two putting greens in one:
- When the PuttUp ramp is removed, you have a dead-flat Classic 4' x 10' Indoor Putting Green (equipped with 5 holes with cups and flags)
- When the PuttUp incline is installed, you have the ability to practice putts up to 18' long. The incline also assures that missed putts are returned to you, allowing for more meaningful repetition. Stay set-up in one position, and misses will come back to you within your putter's reach. The PuttUp also allows you to practice breaking putts when adjusting your aim to account for a break.
How Does the PuttUp Work?
The BirdieBall PuttUp Ramp simulates scientifically calculated additional roll-out distance in a short space. This means that you can now practice longer putts in a very limited space. The energy needed to get the golf ball up the ramp simulates the energy needed to sink longer putts (10', 12', 15, and almost 18'). With only 10' of space, you can now hone in your putting distance and speed of much longer putts.
4 strategically placed deep holes on the green simulate +2' increments of roll out distance. These four deep holes hold up to 44 golf balls!
- +2' hole will simulate a 10' putt (when putting from end of green)
- +4' hole will simulate a 13" putt (when putting from end of green)
- +6' hole will simulate a 15' putt (when putting from end of green)
- +8 hole will simulate an 18' putt (when putting from end of green
1 additional hole (center hole in back) features a ball catching disk that can be rotated for difficulty and provides perfect feedback for dead-on putts. Try to stop the ball in one of the 4 small holes for ultimate accuracy.
What are the benefits of the PuttUp?
- Practice multiple putt distances on one mat
- Practice up to an 18' long putt using only 10' of space
- Simulate the true-roll of a natural putting surface
- Have missed putts returned to you down the ramp
- Practice with up to 44 golf balls at a time (44 balls fit in the 4 deep aiming holes)
- Easily roll your green up and fold your PuttUp in half for storage when not in use
- Practice both dead flat putts (when the ramp is removed) and breaking putts (when the ramp is installed)
- Perfect your distances and speed control
What is included with the PuttUp?
- 4' x 10' Classic Indoor Putting Green (Medium Stimp/10-11)
- 5 holes (strategically placed to simulate additional roll-out distance)
- PuttUp Ramp
- Cups and Extraction flags
- 5 standard cups (1/2" thick) + 5 extraction flags - you can remove the PuttUp ramp and use the green as normal
- 1 double depth cup - used to practice dead-on putts by trying to get the ball to rest in one of the 4 slots on the PuttUp ramp
- Hole liners to denote additional putt distance (4 liners - +2, +4, +6, +8)
- Qty 2 - 4' end bumpers
- Qty 4 - 2' bumpers (to create a U-shape around each end)