3' x 14' Deluxe PackageRegular price $242.99
*INDOOR USE ONLY*
The only true-rolling green on the market with authentic grain and stimp speeds. BirdieBall uses a patented aerated foam technology that simulates a natural grass putting green. BirdieBall putting mats were created for the discerning golfer who understands the importance of an authentic roll, grain, and speed.
Named the Best Indoor Putting Green by My Golf Spy, BirdieBall’s Patented Tech has revolutionized at-home putting practice. Rolled perfectly flat with drop-in cups, you will finally be able to start shaving strokes off your short game. BirdieBall mats are portable and lightweight, and can be rolled up for storage. They will continue to lay flat, for a perfect roll, every time. Does your current practice green just look the part? Don’t waste your time and money practicing on a surface that does not produce a true roll. Discover the BirdieBall difference today.
- Genuinely True Roll
- Accomadating Stimp Speeds
- Controllable Grain - Practice putting both down grain and against the grain on the same surface
- Spongy feel mimics a real green — watch your footprint appear and disappear just like on a natural green
- Realistic Drop-in cups & Extraction Flags (without a contrived ramp)
- Rolled Flat
- Find the perfect putting mat with our various sizes and configurations
- Easily store by just rolling it up
- Will always continue to lay flat, no matter how long it is stored
- Easily create breaks and contours
- Change your Stimp Speed at Home- the speed of the green can be manipulated using a stiff brush to either slow down or speed up your green. Brush against the grain to slow down your surface, or brush with the grain to speed up your surface.
Our Classic Indoor Putting Greens are half an inch thick, light weight, and easily rolled away. This state-of-the-art putting surface features two stimp speeds so you can practice putting both into the grain and against the grain on the same surface. The only true-rolling putting mat on the market.
- 3 x 14-foot Bi-Directional/Dual Stimp Putting Mat (half an inch deep | choose stimp speed)
- Four Holes (3A: outside holes one foot from the end and center hole 18 inches from the end + 1B: hole centered 18 inches from the end)
- Four Standard Cups + one High-Back Cup (to practice extra firm putts)
- Four Extraction Flags (15 inches tall)
- Six Heavy Rubber Bumpers (three for each end of the green to create a U-Shape)
- One Hole Reducer Insert (reduces the size of the hole to a two-and-a-half-inch diameter)
- One Hole Deepening Shim (makes the hole a full inch deep when placed underneath the green)
Four Hole Plugs (plug up one or more, so you can choose the number of open holes at any given time)
BirdieBall puts the “green” in golf, offering the most realistic putting surface on the market. Our patented foam technology guarantees a genuine roll every time, setting our greens apart from the competition. Whether you’re a novice or a pro, you can trust BirdieBall to deliver an unparalleled golf experience.
If you're looking for the perfect putting mat, BirdieBall's foam technology is the only product on the market that will give you a true roll. Competitor greens that claim a true roll are simply not marketing themselves truthfully — you simply cannot achieve a true roll on turf, carpet, or other surfaces made on a loom. That's because of the inherent patterns present in the manufacturing process, which will cause the ball to follow the pattern of the weave. With BirdieBall's putting green, you can enjoy a smooth, flat, and pattern-free surface for your ball to roll on — something you won't find with other putting mats.
The perfect putting surface should not manipulate the ball's roll. On competitor greens, you'll notice a ball "wobble," indicating it follows the woven pattern instead of rolling true. BirdieBall greens, not being woven, consistently provide an unadulterated view of your putting stroke.
PATENTED PUTTING SURFACE
Our putting greens are the perfect putting mat for practicing your short game. Featuring a unique texture, our putting mats are designed with angled artificial grass nubs that allow you to practice both with and against the grain, all on one surface.
BIRDIE BALL GREEN VS. NATURAL GREEN
Crafted from an aerated polymer, our putting mat gives you the feel of a natural putting surface, with a soft base that imitates the spongy root system found in natural greens, and grain fibrils that mimic the texture and direction of real grass.
This perfect putting mat has a spongy sub-base that is rolled flat, allowing the ball to roll at the exact speed controlled by the nubs of grass. This is a true-rolling putting green that is simply not possible with other competitor surfaces. To make sure you get the perfect roll every time, the dead flat, spongy sub-base is critical in providing the ultimate putting experience on a BirdieBall putting green.
Both natural putting greens and BirdieBall putting greens are meticulously flattened through rolling.
DROP-IN CUPS AND EXTRACTION FLAGS
Our cups are designed with convenience in mind. The flag is thoughtfully crafted to effortlessly extract the balls from the hole, providing the most satisfying drop-in experience available in the market.
Putting Mat Dimensions
3' x 14'
All BirdieBall Putting Greens are measured in nominal inches. In order to get the green packed in a box for shipping, along with the hand crafted nature of our greens, the measurements can vary slightly.
3' wide greens will be in the following range: 34" - 36" wide
To set up the putting mat, simply unfold it, attach the cups/flags, attach the bumpers, and you're ready to start putting. The entire assembly process takes approximately 5-10 minutes.
This product is intended for INDOOR use only. If you require an outdoor or high-traffic application, please consider our outdoor/indoor putting greens.
- It is advisable to treat your indoor putting green with the same level of care as a natural green on a golf course. Avoid actions like walking in someone's line, taking chip shots, or wearing high heels, as these actions can cause damage to your indoor putting surface. Similar to how a natural green can be affected by divots, your BirdieBall Indoor putting mat can also sustain damage.
With proper care, your BirdieBall mat will endure for years!
Maintaining cleanliness is easy with the right tools. For general debris removal, use a stiff broom to sweep the green. For dirt removal, spot clean with mild soap and water. However, it is important to avoid using a vacuum cleaner as the rotating drum can potentially damage the surface.
Fast FedEx Ground Shipping (Free on orders over $100 in the Continental U.S.)!
Cannot ship to PO Boxes, please provide a physical address.
Current shipping times and full shipping info can be found here