3' x 10' Standard PackageRegular price $152.99
*INDOOR USE ONLY*
The only true-rolling green on the market with authentic grain and stimp speeds. BirdieBall uses a patented aerated foam technology that simulates a natural grass putting green. BirdieBall putting mats were created for the discerning golfer who understands the importance of an authentic roll, grain, and speed.
Named the Best Indoor Putting Green by My Golf Spy, BirdieBall’s Patented Tech has revolutionized at-home putting practice. Rolled perfectly flat with drop-in cups, you will finally be able to start shaving strokes off your short game. BirdieBall mats are portable and lightweight, and can be rolled up for storage. They will continue to lay flat, for a perfect roll, every time. Does your current practice green just look the part? Don’t waste your time and money practicing on a surface that does not produce a true roll. Discover the BirdieBall difference today.
- True Roll Experience
- Modifiable Stimp Speeds
- Kinetic Grain - Practice putting both down grain and against the grain on the same surface
- Watch your footprint appear and disappear just like on a natural green with our patented spongy foam technology
- Realistic Drop-in cups & Extraction Flags (without a contrived ramp)
- Rolled Flat
- All kinds of sizes and configurations for every need
- Storage is easy — just roll it up and forget it
- No curls or bends during storage. Will always lay flat
- Easily create breaks and contours
- Change your Stimp Speed at Home- the speed of the green can be manipulated using a stiff brush to either slow down or speed up your green. Brush against the grain to slow down your surface, or brush with the grain to speed up your surface.
Our Classic Indoor Putting Greens are half an inch thick, lightweight, and easily rolled away. This state-of-the-art putting surface features two stimp speeds so you can practice putting both into the grain and against the grain on the same surface. The only true-rolling putting mat on the market.
- 3 x 10-foot Bi-Directional/Dual Stimp Putting Mat (half an inch deep | choose stimp speed)
- Two Holes (1A + 1B - holes centered one foot from each end)
- Two Standard Cups + one High-Back Cup (to practice extra firm putts)
- Two Extraction Flags (15 inches tall)
- Two Heavy Rubber Bumpers (one for each end of the green)
- One Hole Reducer Insert (reduces the size of the hole to a two-and-a-half-inch diameter)
- One Hole Deepening Shim (makes the hole a full inch deep when placed underneath the green)
Two Hole Plugs (plug up one or more, so you can choose the number of open holes at any given time)
BirdieBall's patented putting surface is like no other on the market. Our proprietary foam technology creates a unique feeling on the green that makes the ball roll true every time. you won't find this type of game-changing innovation anywhere else.
When it comes to getting a true roll on a putting green, BirdieBall is the only choice. Competitor greens that claim a true roll are simply not marketing themselves truthfully. It is impossible to have a true roll on a surface that is made on a loom (turf, carpet, etc.). The inherent pattern present in any turf or carpet product (made during the manufacturing process) will have a pattern based on the weave of the material. Your ball will then follow the pattern of that turf or carpet weave. That's why BirdieBall's foam technology is the only putting technology in the world that produces a smooth, flat, pattern-free surface for your ball to roll on.
Say goodbye to greens that mess with your roll. Unlike other competitors, our greens won't make your ball wobble and stray off track. That "wobble" you see on their greens? It's a dead giveaway that the ball is at the mercy of the woven pattern, not rolling genuinely. But fear not! BirdieBall greens are here to save the day. Our putting green turfs are not woven, which means you'll get a pure, unadulterated view of your putting stroke every single time.
PATENTED PUTTING SURFACE
Unleash your inner golf pro with our game-changing, patented putting surface. Angled nubs of artificial grass allow you to practice your putting skills in two thrilling ways. You can putt into the grain, challenging your precision, and then switch it up to putt down the grain, enhancing your control. It's like having two different greens on the same surface!
BIRDIEBALL GREEN VS. NATURAL GREEN
Forget everything you thought you knew about artificial putting surfaces. We've gone above and beyond to recreate the natural feel of a real green. Using an innovative aerated polymer, we've simulated the spongy texture of a natural green's root system. But we didn't stop there! Our grain fibrils mimic real grass and its unique grain direction.
When it comes to putting, the roll of the ball is everything. That's why we've gone the extra mile to ensure a true roll on our BirdieBall putting green. Just like on a natural green, the ball glides smoothly on a flat, spongy sub-base. But here's the secret ingredient: the nubs of grass that control the ball's speed. This unbeatable combination creates a true roll that simply can't be matched by any other competitor surface.
We believe in perfection, which is why BirdieBall putting greens are meticulously rolled flat to create a smooth and consistent playing field.
DROP-IN CUPS AND EXTRACTION FLAGS
We've put extra thought into the design of our cups and flags. Our smart design ensures that the flag extracts the balls out of the hole effortlessly. No more bending down or fumbling around. It's the little details like these that provide the best drop-in feel on the market.
Putting Mat Dimensions
3' x 10'
All BirdieBall Putting Greens are measured in nominal inches. In order to get the green packed in a box for shipping, along with the hand crafted nature of our greens, the measurements can vary slightly.
3' wide greens will be in the following range: 34" - 36" wide
Get ready for some putting fun! Follow these simple steps to assemble your putting surface in no time:
- Unroll the putting surface
- Install the cups/flags
- Snap on your bumpers
Just like that, you are ready to start putting. Total assembly time? A quick 5-10 minutes, and you're all set to enjoy some exciting putting action!
- Remember, this green is meant for INDOOR use only. But don't worry, if you want to take your game outside or play in high-traffic areas—we've got outdoor/indoor putting greens that'll suit your needs perfectly!
- To keep your indoor putting green in tip-top shape, treat it with the utmost care, just like you would a natural green on a golf course. Imagine all the things you wouldn't do on a pristine putting surface: walking in someone's line, attempting chip shots, or strolling around in high heels. These activities can damage your indoor putting surface too! Just like a divot on a natural green, they can leave their mark on your BirdieBall Indoor putting mat.
Your BirdieBall mat can last for years as long as you treat it right.
Keep your green sparkling clean with these simple tips:
- Brush away debris: Grab a sturdy broom and gently brush the surface to remove any loose debris.
- Spot clean with mild soap and water: If you spot any dirt or stains, simply spot clean with a mixture of mild soap and water.
- Avoid vacuuming: While vacuuming might be your go-to for other surfaces, it's a no-go for your putting green. The rotating drum on many vacuums can damage the surface!
So remember, a quick brush and a spot clean when needed will keep your green in fantastic condition, ready for countless rounds of putting excitement!