Soft BirdieBall SleeveRegular price $11.99
Soft BirdieBalls are designed to work with the Big Green BirdieWedge or other plastic clubs and are ideal for slower swing speeds with real golf clubs. Soft BirdieBalls, like their name implies, are softer and easier to compress, so as a result, youngsters up to age 18 get a better understanding of the objective behind compressing a real golf ball by using these softer options. The Big Green BirdieWedge is a perfect club to use with the softer ball for learning the feeling of a successful swing and perfecting technique and form during practice. When using real golf clubs and real Jr. clubs, swing speeds should be under 80 mph for best ball action with the Soft BirdieBall.
Check out the Big Green BirdieWedge here.
- The BirdieBall spins exactly like a golf ball for true feedback and rewarding flight.
- The BirdieBall makes more places perfect for practice. Great for backyards, neighborhoods, parks, schools and anywhere else you may find yourself!
- The BirdieBall is PGA Award-Winning and has a limited flight so all you need is 40 yards with a full swing.
- Sleeve of 3 Soft BirdieBalls with the black BirdieBall logo as pictured
- Product instructions for easy use and set up
- Optional Velocity Tee to practice with your driver or fairway woods
BirdieBalls allow you to bring the driving range home and practice anywhere without compromising on the feel of hitting a true golf ball. With the Soft BirdieBall, you can now bring the practice range anywhere to help young golfers learn skills and techniques for better games, too! Our limited-flight practice balls simulate real flight paths and club response so you and your little ones can enjoy practice without compromise from anywhere! We're pleased to bring you a limited flight practice golf ball that finally flies true.
PATENTED TRUE FLIGHT
The BirdieBall flies exactly like a real golf ball - with reverse spin around its horizontal axis. Allowing you to draw and fade, you’ll know you’ve made good contact by the gratifying sound and feel produced after a pure strike.
PATENTED TRUE FEEL + FEEDBACK
When you hit a BirdieBall, you are compressing the bottom of the cylinder at impact. The ball then springs back into its circular shape, throwing the BirdieBall into a high rate of reverse spin and creating a turbine effect. The BirdieBall is only about half the weight of a golf ball, but its non-aerodynamic shape at impact causes you to feel a similar resistance on the club face as you do when striking a golf ball.
PATENTED LIMITED DISTANCE
As the BirdieBall rotates at a high rate of reverse spin, similar to a golf ball, every quarter revolution oscillates between a flat side and an open air side. This causes the ball to simultaneously lift and break (slow down). This creates a satisfying long hang time and limited flight distance.
You only need 40 yards to practice a rewarding full swing, allowing you to take golf anywhere!
Sleeve dimensions: 5" x 2" x 2"
No assembly required. We recommend you store your BirdieBalls indoors/out of the elements to increase longevity.
Wear + Cracking
Like any plastic, BirdieBalls can crack and have a finite life. There are a few factors that can affect the longevity of the ball:
- Temperature- Do not hit BirdieBalls in temperatures below 45 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Club-Head Speed
- Frequency of Use- The amount of times they have been struck affects their useable life.
- Landing Surface: The surface on which the balls are landing can affect their longevity. If the balls land on something that can cause a defect on the ball, the weakened spot can then crack when struck.
If your BirdieBalls do crack, it is safest to not hit the ball again. Please reach out to customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need assistance with cracking balls.