StrikePadRegular price $29.99
The StrikePad allows you to hit BirdieBalls anywhere! If you don’t have 40 yards of grass, you can throw the StrikePad down on pavement, concrete, the gym floor, or any other surface to be able to take golf anywhere. Even in grass, the StrikePad will prevent you from taking divots out of your lawn but still give you the feel of hitting down and through the ball. Our StrikePad also has the correct swing path illustrated on the surface, allowing you to visualize where your club should be in the critical impact zone. Great for golfers of all skill levels and for golf instruction.
- StrikePad dimensions: 12” x 24”
- StrikePad has swing path illustrations on the hitting surface, and foam backing on the underside
- The StrikePad protects the ground you are hitting off of, as well as protects your club from potential damage. The StrikePad allows you to take golf anywhere (like a parking lot or dirt infield) without the fear of damaging your club. The StrikePad also protects parks and lawns from unwanted divots.
- It promotes a proper swing by having the correct swing path illustrated on the hitting surface. The swing path is illustrated for both right-handed and left-handed golfers
- The friction-free surface protects your arms from the jarring abuse of hitting on range mats, as well as makes it slightly easier to get the ball into the air
- The foam backing ensures the StrikePad will not slide and will stay in place
- Beginning golfers will have an easier time squaring the club, and see how the golf club should move through the hitting zone
- More advanced players can use the swing path as a reinforcement of proper technique
- Advanced players can use the pad for practice as well as instruction to beginners
- Lightweight and portable
How does the StrikePad Work?
The Strike Pad is very simple. It is a cambered, flexible polymer spring. The ball is placed forward on the pad. Upon swinging down and through, the pad deflects downward, which simulates taking a divot. When hitting with an iron, the downward motion at impact is one of the most important aspects of the golf swing. The flex in the StrikePad allows for deflection and rebound at impact.
How does the StrikePad improve my swing?
The StrikePad shows the actual view of the club as it swings on the proper path. The golf swing is an inside to outside motion. See It, Do It. The visual reinforcement for the golfer learning the proper swing path is amazing. You will love how it works and you will really love how it looks to the eye as you swing down and through the ball. If you are looking for the perfect golf gift for the golfer just learning how to swing the golf club, or if you are a seasoned veteran, you can never get too much positive reinforcement on the proper swing path. The StrikePad also reinforces the proper technique of hitting down and through the ball. The StrikePad reinforces this motion because if you don't hit down and through, then you will hit a "thin" shot which gets very little lift. You'll see it immediately in the flight of the BirdieBall.