Close 2 Pin, Backyard Chipping Game!Regular price $10.99
Close 2 Pin provides the excitement of golf in your own backyard in a new game that is fun for the whole family. Comes with a plastic "Pin" and four colored foam golf balls. Recommended for golfers age 3 and older. Play as individuals or in teams. Test your golf skills to see if you can get Close 2 Pin!
- Close 2 Pin is a fun new way to enjoy golf = Golf + Bocce + H.O.R.S.E
- The perfect game to play with the whole family or just work on your short game in the backyard
- Challenge your friends as individuals or play as teams
- Close 2 Pin is easy to transport and play anywhere, making it a great camping and vacation game
- Score points by hitting your ball toward the Pin and landing closer than your opponents
- A “Hole-in-Won” occurs if you land your ball into the Pin.
Close 2 Pin Features:
- Backyard Golf Game
- One (1) durable plastic "Pin"
- Includes four (4) colored high density foam golf balls
- One (1) scorecard and simple game rules
- One (1) carrying bag with cinch cord for easy storage and transportation
- Recommended for golfers age 3 and older - Great introduction to the game of golf!
How to Play:
- Select play space, obstacles and distance - the more difficult, the more rewarding
- Place the Pin on ground, flat side down
- Using your golf wedge club, hit the Pin into play
- Each player uses their selected colored ball to hit toward the Pin – make sure to avoid out-of-bounds areas.
- A ball hit out of bounds results in the loss of 1 point
- After each player has hit their ball, whomever is "Close 2 Pin" wins 1 point
- The winner of each round is the first to hit the Pin into play for the next round
- Play continues until a player wins the agreed upon amount of points - 3, 6, 9, 18, etc. Make it up as you go!
- If a player lands their ball into the Pin - they receive a "Hole in Won" and the game is over!
Made under license agreement from BirdieBall, Inc.