Classic Depth (Build your Own)Regular price $0.00
*INDOOR USE ONLY*
Greens with a custom logo printed on the surface, are now on Pre-Order and will not arrive in time for Holiday delivery. Custom logo greens ordered after 11/27 will resume shipping in January 2024. This only applies to surface logos. Custom flags will be available for Holiday delivery through 12/17.
These are indoor putting greens and are not engineered to withstand being used outdoors (the sun can damage the putting green). If you need a durable outdoor/indoor putting green, click here.
Green Builder putting greens ship to the U.S. only. Check out our putting packages if you are outside the U.S.
Named the Best Indoor Putting Green by My Golf Spy (2020-2022). The only true-rolling green on the market with authentic grain and stimp speeds. BirdieBall uses a patented aerated foam technology that simulates a natural grass putting green. BirdieBall putting mats were created for the discerning golfer who understands the importance of an authentic roll, grain, and speed.
Our Classic Indoor Putting Greens are ½” thick, light weight, and easily rolled away. This state-of-the-art foam putting surface features two stimp speeds so you can practice putting both into the grain and against the grain on the same surface.
- Customize your speed and practice relative to the grain
- Ball drops into the cup without a contrived ramp
- Roll up the green and store with ease. The green will continue to lay flat after storage
- Easily create breaks and contours
Each Green automatically comes with the following (If you choose extra side bumpers, or any other accessories, those items will be included in addition to what is listed below):
- Cups and flags for as many as you choose in the "Number of Cups & Flags" section (Choose up to 3 for free) 1 additional high-back cup will be included to practice extra firm putts
- Hole Plugs for all holes
- Heavy Rubber Bumpers for both ends of the green (you can choose to add additional bumpers if desired)
- Hole Deepening Shim to make any hole a full 1” deep
- Hole Reduction Insert to reduce the size of the hole to 2 ½” in diameter
Why is our putting green so different from our competitors? At BirdieBall, we believe that having a true-rolling green is everything. This starts by understanding how a natural putting green works. A natural putting green surface is comprised of short, supple, randomly distributed nubs of grass that allow the ball to be supported on the spongy sub-base of the putting green. The mown nubs of grass then control the speed of the putt. BirdieBall indoor putting greens are engineered in the exact same way, using a dense and spongy foam material. We roll the sub-base perfectly flat, and then are able to extract grass-like nubs from the surface of the spongy base, which controls the speed. This radically new and authentic approach has been awarded US Patent 8,979,663! Competitor greens are made on a loom using a woven pattern of long, rigid strands of plastic, which is nothing like a natural green.
BirdieBall’s Patented Tech has revolutionized at-home putting practice. Rolled perfectly flat with drop-in cups, you will finally be able to start shaving strokes off your short game. BirdieBall mats are portable and lightweight, and can be rolled up for storage. They will continue to lay flat, for a perfect roll, every time. Does your current practice green just look the part? Don’t waste your time and money practicing on a surface that does not produce a true roll. Discover the BirdieBall difference today.
PATENTED PUTTING SURFACE
Our greens are engineered with a grain. Angled nubs of artificial grass allow you to practice putting both into the grain and down grain on the same putting surface.
BIRDIE BALL GREEN VS. NATURAL GREEN
We use an aerated polymer to simulate a natural putting surface. The spongy base mimics the spongy root system of a natural green, while the grain fibrils simulate real grass and grain direction.
On a natural putting green, the ball rolls on the spongy sub-base that is rolled flat. The speed of the ball is controlled by the nubs of grass. This is exactly how the ball rolls on a BirdieBall putting green. A true-rolling putting green is simply not possible on any other competitor's surface. In order to have a true roll, the dead flat, spongy sub-base is critical.
Both natural putting greens and BirdieBall putting greens are rolled flat.
DROP-IN CUPS AND EXTRACTION FLAGS
Thoughtfully designed so that the flag extracts the balls out of the hole for convenience. This provides the best drop-in feel on the market.
Please note: All BirdieBall Putting Greens are measured in nominal inches. In order to get the green packed in a box for shipping, along with the hand crafted nature of our greens, the measurements can vary slightly. See below for the nominal range of measurements depending on which width you order.
- 2' wide greens: 23-25 inches wide
- 3' wide greens: 34-36 inches wide
- 4' wide greens: 46- 48 inches wide
- 8' wide greens: 94-96 inches wide *All 8' Wide Greens have a seam*
Simply unroll the putting surface, install the cups/flags, snap on your bumpers, and you're ready to start putting. Total assembly time is 5-10 minutes.
- For indoor use only. Check out our outdoor/indoor putting greens if you need to use your green outside or in high-traffic applications.
- In general, it’s a good idea to treat your indoor putting green with the same care as a natural green on the golf course. Imagine things you would not do on a natural putting surface: walk in someone’s line, take a chip shot, walk in high heels, etc. These are the same sorts of things that will damage your indoor putting surface. The same things that will take a divot out of a natural green will damage your BirdieBall Indoor putting mat.
When treated with care, your BirdieBall mat will last for years!
The best way to keep your green clean is to brush it with a stiff broom to remove any loose debris. To remove dirt, spot clean with mild soap and water. Do not vacuum the green. The rotating drum on many vacuums can tear up the surface.
Fast FedEx Ground Shipping (Free on orders over $100 in the Continental U.S.)!
Putting Greens cannot ship to PO Boxes, please provide a physical address.
Current shipping times and full shipping info can be found here
Please note: Custom printed putting greens (with a custom surface logo) are on pre-order and will ship January 2024.