The Contour Shims are a great accessory for the creation of breaks and elevation changes. Experiment with different breaks, hills, and holes. The Challenging Hole Reducers make the hole smaller to make sinking a putt just a little more difficult.
To be placed under the putting green, the contour shims will allow you to make countless different breaks on your green. Make a left-to-right break, a right-to left break, the hole twice as deep, the hole smaller, and so much more. The possibilities are endless.
- 1 Double Depth Cup to use with all of your single-depth (1/2") shims
- 18" Circle Shim (1/2" thick) with two different hole placement options to create different breaks into the hole
- 12" Circle Shim (1/2" thick)
- 6" Circle Shim (1/2" thick)
- 3 long, snake-like shims
- 6 Hole Reducers (comes with a single-depth and double-depth version of each)
- Circle "donut" Hole Reduction Insert
- Half Moon Hole Reduction Insert
- Small Crescent Hole Reduction Insert