BirdieBall Basket (Quantities Available)Regular price $64.99
BirdieBall is the PGA-Award-Winning, limited flight, practice golf ball that you can hit anywhere. It’s the best golf training aid invented this century! What’s so unique? The BirdieBall has a limited flight distance of 40 yards, but it feels and flies just like a real golf ball. Like a golf ball, the BirdieBall flies with reverse spin around its horizontal axis. Allowing you to draw and fade, you’ll know you’ve made good contact by the gratifying sound and feel produced after a pure strike.
The BirdieBall Basket comes in multiple options for ball quantity and is a great way to emulate the driving range experience from the comfort of your home! Whether you’re setting up with the optional Velocity Tee, a StrikePad, or even BirdieTargets, you’ll have a better time practicing with the BirdieBall Basket to perfect your golfing skills at home!
- The BirdieBall spins exactly like a golf ball for true feedback and rewarding flight.
- The BirdieBall makes more places perfect for practice. Great for backyards, neighborhoods, parks, schools and anywhere else you may find yourself!
- The BirdieBall is PGA Award-Winning and has a limited flight so all you need is 40 yards with a full swing.
- Your choice of 25, 50, or 75 BirdieBalls packaged in a range basket
- Comes with an assortment of four different BirdieBall logo colors (green, black, red, blue)
- Product instructions for easy set up
- Optional Velocity tee to practice with your driver and fairway woods
BirdieBalls allow you to bring the driving range home and practice anywhere without compromising on feel! With a high-quality range basket, you can emulate the feeling of being on the range from the comfort of anywhere and use our limited-flight practice balls that simulate real flight paths and club response. We're pleased to bring you a limited flight practice golf ball that finally flies true!
PATENTED TRUE FLIGHT
The BirdieBall flies exactly like a real golf ball - with reverse spin around its horizontal axis. Allowing you to draw and fade, you’ll know you’ve made good contact by the gratifying sound and feel produced after a pure strike.
PATENTED TRUE FEEL + FEEDBACK
When you hit a BirdieBall, you are compressing the bottom of the cylinder at impact. The ball then springs back into its circular shape, throwing the BirdieBall into a high rate of reverse spin and creating a turbine effect. The BirdieBall is only about half the weight of a golf ball, but its non-aerodynamic shape at impact causes you to feel a similar resistance on the club face as you do when striking a golf ball.
PATENTED LIMITED DISTANCE
As the BirdieBall rotates at a high rate of reverse spin, similar to a golf ball, every quarter revolution oscillates between a flat side and an open air side. This causes the ball to simultaneously lift and break (slow down). This creates a satisfying long hang time and limited flight distance.
You only need 40 yards to practice a rewarding full swing, allowing you to take golf anywhere!
No assembly required. We recommend you store your BirdieBalls and StrikePad indoors/out of the elements to increase longevity.
Wear + Cracking
Like any plastic, BirdieBalls can crack and have a finite life. There are a few factors that can affect the longevity of the ball:
- Temperature- Do not hit BirdieBalls in temperatures below 45 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Club-Head Speed
- Frequency of Use- The amount of times they have been struck affects their useable life.
- Landing Surface: The surface on which the balls are landing can affect their longevity. If the balls land on something that can cause a defect on the ball, the weakened spot can then crack when struck.
If your BirdieBalls do crack, it is safest to not hit the ball again. Please reach out to customer service at email@example.com if you have any questions or need assistance with cracking balls.