3 Hole Field Set - Physical Education Golf Instruction PackageRegular price $499.99
We are dedicated to growing the game of golf and making it easy to introduce golf instruction at schools. At BirdieBall, we are also dedicated to inexpensive, meaningful, and purposeful practice for golf teams and encouraging physical education that’s focused on life activities like golf. If learned at a young age, golf can be a wonderful and fulfilling life-long activity for the next generation! The PE Golf Instruction set has everything you need to start and maintain a golf program at your school or at your golf course. This set is engineered for long life and use for years to come. Set up a full 3 hole course on the field outside, or even in the school gymnasium.
BirdieBall is the limited flight practice golf ball that you can hit anywhere. It’s the best golf training aid invented this century. What’s so unique? It has a limited flight distance of 40 yards, but it feels and flies just like a real golf ball. It draws and it fades, but with a limited range so you can have your own driving range right on campus! The BirdieBall's heavy feel and accurate flight is truly amazing, and because they’re made of a super polymer, they are very durable and will withstand the wear and tear of being used by children for years. Aside from being plain fun, BirdieBalls are the best at-home practice ball in golf!
- The BirdieBall spins exactly like a golf ball for true feedback and rewarding flight.
- The BirdieBall makes more places perfect for practice. Great for backyards, neighborhoods, parks, schools and anywhere else you may find yourself!
- The BirdieBall is PGA Award-Winning and has a limited flight so all you need is 40 yards with a full swing.
- The StrikePad allows you to hit BirdieBalls anywhere. If you don’t have 40 yards of grass, you can throw the StrikePad down on pavement, concrete, the gym floor, or any other surface to be able to take golf anywhere. Even in grass, the StrikePad will prevent you from taking divots out of your lawn but still give you the feel of hitting down and through the ball. Our StrikePad has the correct swing path illustrated on the surface (for both right-handed and left-handed golfers), allowing you to visualize where your club should be in the critical impact zone. Great for golfers of all skill levels and for golf instruction.
BIRDIE TARGET FEATURES
- The BirdieTarget is a fun, portable target to take your at-home practice to the next level. Hone your aim and accuracy by setting up the BirdieTarget and using it in conjunction with your BirdieBalls and StrikePad. The BirdieTarget comes with a flag and can be set up in three different configurations. Pop the BirdieTarget all the way up for a full basket-like target, close the target on one side for a half-moon configuration, or collapse on both sides to make a flat target. The flag collapses easily for storage.
The Physical Education Instruction Package (3 Hole Set) includes:
- 100 BirdieBalls in bulk packaging, with an assortment of four different BirdieBall logo colors (green, black, red, and blue)
- 6 StrikePads with foam backing suitable for both right-handed and left-handed golfers
- 3 BirdieTargets in your choice of colors + flags (Note: Black BirdieTargets are currently SOLD OUT)
- 1 Tape Measurer to play "closest to the pin"
- 1 Velocity Tee pack (includes 2 tees: 1 tee for driver and 1 tee for fairway woods)
- 3 Tee Box Markers
- 1 Duffle Bag
- Product instructions for easy set up and play
BirdieBalls allow you to bring the driving range home! With the BirdieBall, golfers can practice anywhere without compromising on the feeling of hitting a true golf ball. Our limited-flight practice balls simulate real flight paths and club response, which is why we're pleased to bring you a practice golf ball that finally flies true.
PATENTED TRUE FLIGHT
The BirdieBall flies exactly like a real golf ball - with reverse spin around its horizontal axis. Allowing you to draw and fade, you’ll know you’ve made good contact by the gratifying sound and feel produced after a pure strike.
PATENTED TRUE FEEL + FEEDBACK
When you hit a BirdieBall, you are compressing the bottom of the cylinder at impact. The ball then springs back into its circular shape, throwing the BirdieBall into a high rate of reverse spin and creating a turbine effect. The BirdieBall is only about half the weight of a golf ball, but its non-aerodynamic shape at impact causes you to feel a similar resistance on the club face as you do when striking a golf ball.
PATENTED LIMITED DISTANCE
As the BirdieBall rotates at a high rate of reverse spin, similar to a golf ball, every quarter revolution oscillates between a flat side and an open air side. This causes the ball to simultaneously lift and break (slow down). This creates a satisfying long hang time and limited flight distance.
You only need 40 yards to practice a rewarding full swing, allowing you to take golf anywhere!
StrikePad dimensions: 12” x 24”
No assembly required. We recommend you store your BirdieBalls and StrikePad indoors/out of the elements to increase longevity.
Wear + Cracking
Like any plastic, BirdieBalls can crack and have a finite life. There are a few factors that can affect the longevity of the ball:
- Temperature- Do not hit BirdieBalls in temperatures below 45 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Club-Head Speed
- Frequency of Use- The amount of times they have been struck affects their useable life.
- Landing Surface: The surface on which the balls are landing can affect their longevity. If the balls land on something that can cause a defect on the ball, the weakened spot can then crack when struck.
If your BirdieBalls do crack, it is safest to not hit the ball again. Please reach out to customer service at email@example.com if you have any questions or need assistance with cracking balls.