12 BirdieBalls and Blemished StrikePad SetRegular price $49.99
BirdieBall is the PGA-Award-Winning, limited flight, practice golf ball that you can hit anywhere. It’s the best golf training aid invented this century! What’s so unique? The BirdieBall has a limited flight distance of 40 yards, but it feels and flies just like a real golf ball. Like a golf ball, the BirdieBall flies with reverse spin around its horizontal axis. Allowing you to draw and fade, you’ll know you’ve made good contact by the gratifying sound and feel produced after a pure strike.
The BirdieBalls and StrikePad set make practicing from anywhere in the world easier than ever before! The BirdieBalls allow you to get the feeling of hitting a real golf ball without requiring the space or safety equipment of using true golf balls, while the StrikePad makes it easier than ever to get the feeling of hitting and following through on your swing, all without damaging your clubs or the surface you’re practicing on. Blemished StrikePads work the same as regular ones, they simply have some print blemishes so are priced lower for your convenience.
- The BirdieBall spins exactly like a golf ball for true feedback and rewarding flight.
- The BirdieBall makes more places perfect for practice. Great for backyards, neighborhoods, parks, schools and anywhere else you may find yourself!
- The BirdieBall is PGA Award-Winning and has a limited flight so all you need is 40 yards with a full swing.
- The StrikePad allows you to hit BirdieBalls anywhere. If you don’t have 40 yards of grass, you can throw the StrikePad down on pavement, concrete, the gym floor, or any other surface to be able to take golf anywhere. Even in grass, the StrikePad will prevent you from taking divots out of your lawn but still give you the feel of hitting down and through the ball. Our StrikePad has the correct swing path illustrated on the surface (for both right-handed and left-handed golfers), allowing you to visualize where your club should be in the critical impact zone. Great for golfers of all skill levels and for golf instruction.
- "Blemished" = a brand new StrikePad with some print blemishes that do not affect the functionality of the pad.
- 1 Dozen BirdieBalls (12 BirdieBalls total) Comes with four different BirdieBall logo colors packaged in a retail dozen ball box (3 green, 3 black, 3 red, 3 blue)
- 1 StrikePad (slightly blemished) with foam backing "slightly blemished" means a brand new StrikePad with some print blemishes that do not affect the functionality.
- 1 retail set box with product instructions
- Optional Velocity Tee to practice with your driver and fairway woods
BirdieBalls and StrikePads allow you to bring the driving range home. Practice anywhere without compromising on feel from your swing, follow through, or overall form. Our limited-flight practice balls simulate real flight paths and club response while the StrikePad offers the feeling of hitting through the ball.
PATENTED TRUE FLIGHT
The BirdieBall flies exactly like a real golf ball - with reverse spin around its horizontal axis. Allowing you to draw and fade, you’ll know you’ve made good contact by the gratifying sound and feel produced after a pure strike.
PATENTED TRUE FEEL + FEEDBACK
When you hit a BirdieBall, you are compressing the bottom of the cylinder at impact. The ball then springs back into its circular shape, throwing the BirdieBall into a high rate of reverse spin and creating a turbine effect. The BirdieBall is only about half the weight of a golf ball, but its non-aerodynamic shape at impact causes you to feel a similar resistance on the club face as you do when striking a golf ball.
PATENTED LIMITED DISTANCE
As the BirdieBall rotates at a high rate of reverse spin, similar to a golf ball, every quarter revolution oscillates between a flat side and an open air side. This causes the ball to simultaneously lift and break (slow down). This creates a satisfying long hang time and limited flight distance.
You only need 40 yards to practice a rewarding full swing, allowing you to take golf anywhere!
Dozen ball box dimensions: 7.75" x 5.5" x 2" Blemished StrikePad dimensions: 12” x 24”
No assembly required. We recommend you store your BirdieBalls and StrikePad indoors/out of the elements to increase longevity.
Wear + Cracking
Like any plastic, BirdieBalls can crack and have a finite life. There are a few factors that can affect the longevity of the ball:
- Temperature- Do not hit BirdieBalls in temperatures below 45 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Club-Head Speed
- Frequency of Use- The amount of times they have been struck affects their useable life.
- Landing Surface: The surface on which the balls are landing can affect their longevity. If the balls land on something that can cause a defect on the ball, the weakened spot can then crack when struck.
If your BirdieBalls do crack, it is safest to not hit the ball again. Please reach out to customer service at email@example.com if you have any questions or need assistance with cracking balls.