Classic DepthRegular price $0.00
*SHIPS TO THE U.S ONLY. CHECK OUT PUTTING PACKAGES FOR GREENS THAT CAN SHIP INTERNATIONALLY*
Our Classic Indoor Putting Greens are ½” thick, light weight, and easily rolled away. This state-of-the-art foam putting surface features two stimp speeds so you can practice putting both into the grain and against the grain on the same surface.
- Customize your speed and practice relative to the grain
- Ball drops into the cup without a contrived ramp
- Roll up the green and store with ease. The green will continue to lay flat after storage
- Easily create breaks and contours
THE BIRDIEBALL DIFFERENCE
Why is our putting green so different from our competitors? At BirdieBall, we believe that having a true-rolling green is everything. This starts by understanding how a natural putting green works. A natural putting green surface is comprised of short, supple, randomly distributed nubs of grass that allow the ball to be supported on the spongy sub-base of the putting green. The mown nubs of grass then control the speed of the putt. BirdieBall indoor putting greens are engineered in the exact same way, using a dense and spongy foam material. We roll the sub-base perfectly flat, and then are able to extract grass-like nubs from the surface of the spongy base, which controls the speed. This radically new and authentic approach has been awarded US Patent 8,979,663! Competitor greens are made on a loom using a woven pattern of long, rigid strands of plastic, which is nothing like a natural green.
WHAT DOES THIS GREEN COME WITH?
Each Green automatically comes with the following (If you choose extra side bumpers, or any other accessories, those items will be included in addition to what is listed below):
- Cups and flags for as many as you choose in the "Number of Cups & Flags" section (Choose up to 3 for free) 1 additional high-back cup will be included to practice extra firm putts
- Note: If you do not add a custom logo to your flags, you will receive the standard "b" flag.
- Hole Plugs for all holes
- Heavy Rubber Bumpers for both ends of the green (you can choose to add additional bumpers if desired)
- Hole Deepening Shim to make any hole a full 1” deep
- Hole Reduction Insert to reduce the size of the hole to 2 ½” in diameter
Please note: All BirdieBall Putting Greens are measured in nominal inches. In order to get the green packed in a box for shipping, along with the hand crafted nature of our greens, the measurements can vary slightly. See below for the nominal range of measurements depending on which width you order.
- 2' wide greens: 23-25 inches wide
- 3' wide greens: 34-36 inches wide
- 4' wide greens: 46- 48 inches wide
- 8' wide greens: 94-96 inches wide *All 8' Wide Greens have a seam*
These are indoor putting greens and are not engineered to withstand being used outdoors (the sun can damage the putting green). If you need a durable outdoor putting green, click here.