4' x 10' Standard Putting Mat Package
Would you prefer to customize the length, width, speed, hole placement, or even add a logo to your putting mat?
Factory Direct! Made in the USA! From your friends in beautiful Evergreen, Colorado! Because of the volume of orders due to the pandemic we are currently answering chat during regular business hours and email@example.com. Thank You for your patience.
BirdieBall is the world leader in indoor putting mats. Our proprietary, patented technology creates a perfectly flat putting green, with a grain feature that allows you to have two speeds. Putting one direction you are putting into the grain, and putting the other direction you are putting down grain. Further, we give you three speeds to choose from. Choose the speed that is most like the course you play. Don't buy a green with a contrived uphill feature to make it drop into a hole. Most other mat makers don't even tell you that their mats go uphill near the hole. Shop carefully, most do this. Our classic depth putting mats are 1/2" thick. Deep enough to allow the ball to fall into the hole without slowing the ball down by going uphill first. Practicing speed is important. Putting uphill at the end does not give you the kind of feedback that is important to practice the proper speed of your putts. BirdieBall has the best value per square foot of any and all putting surfaces, even the putting mats being dumped from China. Do the math and compare!
- ½” Thick, Light Weight, Easily Rolled Away, State-of-the-Art Putting Surface with Two Stimp Speeds (Into the Grain and Down Grain)
- 2 Cups and Extraction Flags- You will receive 2 Regular Cups with Extraction Flags, and 1 High Back Cup (to practice extra firm putts)
- Hole Plugs for each hole on the green. Plug up one or more holes, so you can choose the number of open holes at any given time.
- Heavy Rubber End Bumpers to stop the ball
- Hole Deepening Shim to make the hole a full 1” deep- watch your ball disappear when you drain a putt!
- Hole Reduction Insert (making the hole 2 ½” in diameter) - practice putting to a smaller hole to hone in your accuracy
- 4 feet wide by 10 feet long indoor putting mat
- Medium Stimp (10-11)
- 2 holes total - 1 hole configured at each end of the green (holes are centered and 12" from the ends of the mat)
- 2 standard cups and flags
- Bumpers for the 4' ends of the green
- Additional high-back cup to practice extra firm putts
- Hole Deepening Shim
- Hole Reducer Insert
The BirdieBall Putting Green simulates the grain on a real putting green. It is engineered to be stimp-controlled, allowing you to specify how fast or slow you want your putting green. Competitor greens made with fake plastic grass is not what a natural putting green looks or feels like. A natural putting green surface is comprised of nubs of grass that allow the ball to be supported on the very top of the hyper-short blade. Our putting green surface acts the exact same way.
We can also boast that our greens are 1/2” thick, which is thick enough for your ball to fall into the cup when you sink a putt. Other rollaway greens require you to putt uphill, on a carpet-like surface, to get enough depth to fall into a hole. And speaking of rollaway greens, the BirdieBall Putting Green is easily rolled up and stored in a convenient storage bag. (Husbands, this usually makes the wives very happy. Happy wife, happy life.)
If the benefits of using BirdieBall Putting Greens weren’t apparent enough, know that you can place objects underneath the putting green to create different contours and breaks. The types of putts you can practice are endless. Practice chipping onto the green and, then finish by putting into the cup. Become a master at the short game!
Be sure and read the reviews on our putting mats. We are very proud of our product and service. We strive for customer elation!