PuttUp Ramp Retrofit Kit
- This product takes up to 5 days in production.
You guys asked, we listened - you can now purchase the PuttUp ramp separately! Get this retrofit kit today to turn your existing 4' classic putting green into a PuttUp. In addition to the benefits of practicing speed control for multiple distances, the PuttUp incline will return missed putts to you, allowing you to practice with up to 44 golf balls at a time without moving from your position. Practice dead-flat putts by removing the ramp, or practice breaking putts with the ramp installed. Store the PuttUp away when not in use by easily rolling up the putting green and folding the ramp in half for storage.
How Does the PuttUp Work?
The BirdieBall PuttUp Ramp simulates scientifically calculated additional roll-out distance in a short space. This means that you can now practice longer putts in a very limited space. The energy needed to get the golf ball up the ramp simulates the energy needed to sink longer putts (10', 12', 15, and almost 18'). With a limited amount of space, you can now hone in your putting distance and speed of much longer putts.
4 strategically placed deep holes on the green simulate +2' increments of roll out distance. These four deep holes hold up to 44 golf balls!
- +2' hole will simulate a 10' putt (when putting from end of a 10' green)
- +4' hole will simulate a 13" putt (when putting from end of a 10' green)
- +6' hole will simulate a 15' putt (when putting from end of a 10' green)
- +8 hole will simulate an 18' putt (when putting from end of a 10'green
1 additional hole (center hole in back) features a ball catching disk that can be rotated for difficulty and provides perfect feedback for dead-on putts. Try to stop the ball in one of the 4 small holes for ultimate accuracy.
What are the benefits of the PuttUp?
- Practice multiple putt distances on one mat
- Simulate the true-roll of a natural putting surface
- Have missed putts returned to you down the ramp
- Practice with up to 44 golf balls at a time (44 balls fit in the 4 deep aiming holes)
- Easily roll your green up and fold your PuttUp in half for storage when not in use
- Practice both dead flat putts (when the ramp is removed) and breaking putts (when the ramp is installed)
- Perfect your distances and speed control
What is included with the PuttUp?
- PuttUp Ramp
- Cups and Extraction flags
- 5 standard cups (1/2" thick) + 5 extraction flags - you can remove the PuttUp ramp and use the green as normal
- 1 double depth cup - used to practice dead-on putts by trying to get the ball to rest in one of the 4 slots on the PuttUp ramp
- Hole liners to denote additional putt distance (4 liners - +2, +4, +6, +8)
- Qty 4 - 2' bumpers (to create a U-shape around each end)
- 4' Straight Edge
- Hole Cutter & Cutting Board
- Hole Plugs
- Qty 3 - these can be used to plug the existing holes in your green, allowing you to use the ramp with nothing in the way!