3' x 12' Customer Favorite Package
- ½” Thick, Light Weight, Easily Rolled Away, State-of-the-Art Putting Surface with Two Stimp Speeds (Into the Grain and Down Grain)
- 3 Cups and Extraction Flags- You will receive 3 Regular Cups with Extraction Flags, and 1 High Back Cup (to practice extra firm putts)
- Hole Plugs for each hole on the green. Plug up one or more, so you can choose the number of open holes at any given time
- Heavy Rubber End + Side Bumpers to stop the ball and give a more polished look
- Hole Deepening Shim to make the hole a full 1” deep -watch your ball disappear when you drain a putt!
- Hole Reduction Insert making the hole 2 ½” in diameter
The Birdieball Putting Green simulates the grain on a real putting green. It is engineered to be stimp-controlled, allowing you to specify how fast or slow you want your putting green. Competitor greens made with fake plastic grass is not what a natural putting green looks or feels like. A natural putting green surface is comprised of nubs of grass that allow the ball to be supported on the very top of the hyper-short blade. Our putting green surface acts the exact same way.
We can also boast that our greens are 1/2” thick, which is thick enough for your ball to fall into the cup when you sink a putt. Other rollaway greens require you to putt uphill, on a carpet-like surface, to get enough depth to fall into a hole. And speaking of rollaway greens, the BirdieBall Putting Green is easily rolled up and stored in a convenient storage bag. (Husbands, this usually makes the wives very happy. Happy wife, happy life.)
If the benefits of using BirdieBall Putting Greens weren’t apparent enough, know that you can place objects underneath the putting green to create different contours and breaks. The types of putts you can practice are endless. Practice chipping onto the green and, then finish by putting into the cup. Become a master at the short game!
The 3’x12’ putting green is great for at home practice or perhaps taking to a trade show to put in your booth. These are wider than the 2’ models, but not quite as large and in charge as the 4’ models; you can stand on the surface and putt at the same time without taking up a ton of room.
- 3 feet wide by 12 feet long
- Choose your stimp speed
- 2 holes configured at one end of the green (against the grain), 1 hole configured at the other end (down grain)
- Upgraded Side Bumpers to finish out the look of your green
- 3 cups and flags- 2 low back cup and 1 high back cup
- Bumpers for the 3' ends of the green
- Bumpers for the 12' sides of the green
- Hole Deepening Shim
- Hole Reducer Insert