2' x 10' + Stance Mat Package
½” Thick, Light Weight, Easily Rolled Away, State-of-the-Art Putting Surface with Two Stimp Speeds (into the grain and down grain)
The Birdieball Putting Green simulates the grain on a real putting green. It is engineered to be stimp-controlled, allowing you to specify how fast or slow you want your putting green. Competitor greens made with fake plastic grass are not what a natural putting green looks or feels like. A natural putting green surface is comprised of nubs of grass that allow the ball to be supported on the very top of the hyper-short blade. Our putting green surface acts the exact same way.
BirdieBall greens are 1/2” thick, which is thick enough for your ball to fall into the cup when you sink a putt. Other rollaway greens require you to putt uphill, on a carpet-like surface, to get enough depth to fall into a hole. Speaking of rollaway greens, the BirdieBall Putting Green is easily rolled up and stored in a convenient storage bag. (Husbands, this usually makes the wives very happy. Happy wife, happy life.)
If the benefits of using BirdieBall Putting Greens weren’t apparent enough, know that you can place objects underneath the putting green to create different contours and breaks. The types of putts you can practice are endless. Practice chipping onto the green, and then finish by putting into the cup. Become a master at the short game!
The 2’ x 10’ Standard Putting Green Package is perfect for small apartments and offices. You can finally put away the old coffee mug lying on its side on the carpet. Also a great size to be able try out the putting green before committing to the giant 8’x18’ green.
What's included with this package?
- 2' x 10' putting mat (choose stimp speed: Slow, Medium, or Fast)
- 2 total holes. 1 hole centered on each end of the green (12" from the ends)
- 2 standard cups + 1 high-back cup (to practice extra firm putts)
- 2 extraction flags (15" tall)
- 2 heavy rubber bumpers (one for each end of the green)
- 1 Hole Reducer Insert (reduces the size of the hole to 2 ½” diameter)
- 1 Hole Deepening Shim (makes the hole a full 1” deep)
- 2 Hole Plugs (plug up one or more, so you can choose the number of open holes at any given time)
- 2' x 3' stance mat (allows your feet to be at the same level as the putting green)