PuttOut Pressure Putt Trainer (Add Optional 10" x 8' Putting Mat)
The PuttOut Pressure Putt Trainer is the latest and greatest in putting practice! The unique parabolic design will return good putts back to you, and will reject bad/missed putts. This instant feedback is crucial and allows you to maximize your practice time. You can also take the Perfect Putt Challenge by opening the micro target to try and get your ball to sit perfectly on the opened target. Only the Perfect Putt will sit in the target area.
Works great in conjunction with your BirdieBall putting green for at home practice, or take it to the course and practice on the actual green!
- Sleek, scientific design that collapses easily to fit in your golf bag.
- Successful putts are returned to you, while bad/missed putts are rejected.
- Each successful putt is returned the same distance it would have gone past the hole if it had missed - great feedback for getting the pace just right.
- Take the "Perfect Putt Challenge" by clicking the disc to open the micro target. Only the perfect putt will rest in the target.
- Designed to simulate the exact conditions of putting into a real hole on the green by using the ground-breaking parabolic design.
- Made from a high quality elastomer and translucent polycarbonate.
- Return feature builds repetition into your practice to improve your pace, confidence, and rhythm.
Start improving your putting confidence and draining those pressure putts! Roughly 40% of your score is earned on the putting green, so it's time to start practicing efficiently!
Optional Putting Mat
Add a BirdieBall Putting Mat to give you the roll you need to practice those pressure putts. Along with your PuttOut Pressure Putt Trainer, you will receive a small piece of the best putting surface in golf. The mat is 10 inches wide by 8 feet long and 1/2" inch deep, with one hole. Set your PuttOut in front of the hole and get that repeat practice with the PuttOut roll back feature. Also practice by removing your PuttOut and practice putting to an actual hole without the ramping device. The combination of this practice will make sure that you are rolling with just enough pace.
Please note: The 10" x 8' "Mat Only" add-on does not include a cup or bumper.