Assorted Hole Reduction Inserts and Double Depth Alignment Cup
Test your putting skills with these six fun hole reduction inserts. Once you have mastered making putts in the standard putting hole (4 1/4"), test your skills by trying to make more difficult putts with these fun hole reducers. They will reduce the size of the hole, and provide interesting aiming points.
You can also create a double depth hole with the double depth cup provided, which aligns the top surface with the cup and shim.
- 6 Hole Reduction Inserts. They can be used in both the standard 1/2" deep cup, and in the 1" deep cup in conjunction with the shim provided.
- Half Moon Shape (Single Depth and Double Depth)
- Circular Shape (Single Depth and Double Depth)
- Crescent Moon Shape (Single Depth and Double Depth)
- Hole Deepening Shim (12" diameter)
- Double Depth Cup (1" deep)
- What's Included?:
- 6 hole reduction inserts, 1 hole deepening shim, 1 double depth alignment cup